Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Jump to RecipePrint Recipe
Have you tried making air fryer poached eggs? Making poached eggs in an air fryer is effortless and quick. You can serve the poached eggs made in air fryer for breakfast or top them with any other dishes for brunch.
Poached eggs in air fryer are low in carb and keto-friendly. So, if you’re on a diet and want some good breakfast air fryer poached eggs are the perfect recipe.
We love (me and my boyfriend) poached eggs. We like to top our bread, ramen noodles, fried rice, etc with poached eggs. With an air fryer, it has been easier to make the perfect poached eggs.
If you want to try some new breakfast ideas made in air fryer, here are some of my recommendations air fryer egg bites and Air fryer bacon and eggs.
Today I’ll be sharing two methods of making air fryer poached eggs. You can follow any of the methods that are suitable/preferable to you.
How to make air fryer poached eggs?
Air fryer poached eggs are simple and easy to make. They get ready in no time with an amazing result.
- 2-3 Eggs
- Cooking Spray
- Ramekins/ Oven proof bowl/ Silicon cups
- Preheat your air fryer at 200C/400F for 2-3 minutes.
- Spray the ramekins/silicon cup with cooking spray. I was running out of cooking spray so I used a brush to spread the oil. You can also do the same as I did.
- After spreading some oil, crack one egg in each oven-safe bowl followed by 2 tablespoons of water.
- Put the oven-safe bowl into the air fryer basket and cook the eggs for 5 minutes at 160C/320F.
- After the eggs are done cooking, take a spoon or a small spatula to lift the eggs from the silicon cup. Drain the remaining water.
- Serve the air fryer poached eggs by sprinkling the salt and pepper and enjoy.
Note: This was one of the methods to make air fryer poached eggs in an oven-safe bowl. Now let’s see another method.
Ingredients for making air fryer poached eggs are almost the same but the cooking method is slightly different. So, now let’s move into the instructions.
- Preheat your air fryer at 200C/400F for 2 minutes.
- Take an oven-proof bowl, and pour the boiling water covering the ¼ part of the bowl.
- Crack an egg into the bowl.
- Cook the egg at 200C/400F for about 7 minutes.
- After the eggs are done cooking remove them with the help of a spoon or a spatula. Drain out the excess water from the egg while removing it.
- Serve by sprinkling some salt and pepper on top.
You can find air fryer poached eggs recipe in the printable card below.
Tips for making perfect air fryer poached eggs:
- Do not skip preheating your air fryer before cooking. This helps to cook the food perfectly and reduced the cooking time.
- While making poached eggs in an air fryer spray enough oil so that it doesn’t stick to the ramekins you are using. Using less amount of oil can be the cause that eggs stick on the bottom of the ramekin.
- Do not make your poached eggs at a high temperature because the poached eggs can end up with a rubbery texture.
- If you’re using the 2nd method for making air fryer poached eggs the result might not be a perfect look wise but the poached eggs are perfectly cooked.
- I would recommend making the air fryer poached eggs by following the 1st method if you’re making for the first time.
Other breakfast recipes you’ll love:
- Air fryer grilled cheese with bacon
- Air fryer breakfast potatoes
Why you’ll love the air fryer poached eggs recipe?
- Easy and quick recipe for breakfast or brunch.
- Simple ingredients.
- Perfectly cooked poached eggs.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions:
What kind of dish is best for making air fryer poached eggs?
You can use any dish that you have in your kitchen that is oven-proof. The dish I would like to recommend are:
- Oven Proof Dish
- Silicon Cup
Can you put ramekin in an air fryer?
Yes, a ramekin is oven safe and you can use it in an air fryer as well. Talking about ramekin, using thicker ramekin gives the best result.
So, if you’re thinking to buy one for yourself go for the ceramic that is thick.
Course: Breakfast, Brunch
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time:5 minutes
Calories- 73kcal | Sodium- 215mg, Fat- 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat- 0g | Unsaturated Fat- 3g | Cholesterol- 184mg | Protein- 6g | Carbohydrate- 1g, Fiber- 0g, Sugar- 0g,
If you like Air Fryer Poached Eggs, look what else you can air fry:
- Air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Air Fryer Eggplant
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more easy & Tasty air fryer recipes.
Easy Air Fryer Poached Eggs - TopAirFryerRecipes
Making air fryer poached eggs is effortless and quick. Poached eggs in air fryer are low in carb and keto-friendly. Serve them as breakfast or top them with any other dishes for brunch.
Print RecipePin Recipe
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Calories 73 kcal
- 2-3 Eggs
- Cooking Spray
- Ramekins/ Oven proof bowl/ Silicon cups
Preheat your air fryer at 200C/400F for 2-3 minutes.
Spray the ramekins/silicon cup with cooking spray.
Crack one egg in each oven-safe bowl following by 2 tablespoons of water.
Put the oven-safe bowl into the air fryer basket and cook the eggs for 5 minutes at 160C/320F.
After the eggs are done cooking, take a spoon or a small spatula to lift the eggs from the silicon cup. Drain the remaining water.
Serve the air fryer poached eggs by sprinkling the salt and pepper and enjoy.
Keyword Air Fryer Poached Eggs
Air Fryer Mashed Potato Balls
Hot, crispy, and cheesy air fryer mashed potato balls are the best appetizer or side dish. Mashed potato balls are crispy on the outside and cheesy, creamy, and soft on the inside. You’ll be amazed by the perfectly crunchy texture with less oil. And for me, cheese pull is the best part of this recipe….
Air Fryer Accordion Potatoes
Potatoes are delicious no matter how they are cooked. Air fryer accordion potatoes are one of them. The accordion potato recipe is also viral on Tik Tok, I know most of us have already seen it. They are super easy to make and look tempting. Accordion potatoes are super crispy, lightly seasoned, and delicious when…
Air Fryer Onions
Sometimes less is more, this proverb perfectly fits the air fryer onions recipe. The onions are perfectly caramelized and are low in carbs. Plus the onions cooked in the air fryer are crispy on the edges, tender, and delicious. And you can use them as toppings for burgers, hot dogs, steaks, etc. The onions are…
Air Fryer Carrot Cake
I love making air fryer carrot cake every now and then because they are super moist, tender, and rich in flavor. When topped with traditional cream frosting it makes a delicious dessert. You don’t have to wait for Easter to enjoy your delicious carrot cake or carrot muffins. Enjoy it anytime you want because the…
Previous Post: « Air Fryer Eggplant
Next Post: Air Fryer Banana Bread »
Great! Thank you!
Top AirFryer Recipes
Glad you liked it, Thank you 🙂